Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Amaya now trending at 1st spot in Yahoo Philippines

Amaya of  GMA7 is now trending in Yahoo Philippine . It has not trend in Twitter last night but it landed a 1st spot in Yahoo Philippines . I had watch the epic series last night and it feels like watching Jewel in the Palace and   Jumong. The Karakoa warship that they use is just like those used by Pintados Tribe in Pre Spanish Era.I am looking forward in watching Amaya because I find it educational and entertaining .History is not my favorite subject but I really like Epic stories so I am going to watch this till end.


Amaya Ratings

May 30, 2011 AGB Nielsen Mega Manila People Ratings
Amaya 14.3% vs Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin 11.6%


AGB Nielsen Mega Manila
Amaya 26.2% vs Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin 23.1%


Kantar Media TNS among National Househol
Amaya 19.1% vs Minsan lang Kita Iibigin 33.6%

No comments:

Post a Comment